Recent Before & After Photos

Quick and Efficient

SERVPRO of Hattiesburg was called to this residential property in Pass Christian, MS after the homeowner discovered significant water damage throughout her home... READ MORE

"Like it never even happened."

This fire damage was the result of a lightning strike on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The entire home was affected with smoke damage, as well as water damage fro... READ MORE

Water Damage in Long Beach, MS

This flooding commercial building was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage throughout the building. The after photo was taken duri... READ MORE

Water Leak from Tree Falling on Roof in Diamondhead, MS

Check out this mitigation and remediation job in Diamondhead, MS. This residence was left with a bad roof leak after a tree fell on their house in October. The ... READ MORE

Fast Response to Storm Damage

SERVPRO of Hattiesburg responded to extensive storm damage in North Mississippi. This commercial building experienced heavy flooding as seen in the before pictu... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage on the Mississippi Gulf Coast

This flooded conference room was the result of firefighting efforts after the building caught fire in the middle of the night. We responded quickly and were abl... READ MORE

Fire Damage From Lightning Strike

This before photo was the result of a fire due to a lightning strike in Diamondhead, MS. Notice the extent of damage; smoke and debris covered most of the conte... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Bay St. Louis, MS

This customer experienced extensive damage throughout his home after an electrical fire. We were able to clean areas affected with soot and smoke, and remove da... READ MORE

Residential Mold Remediation

This South Mississippi resident discovered mold growth after a water damage was left untreated. Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with... READ MORE

Residential Mold Damage

This customer experienced microbial growth damage after an unknown water leak. In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or busin... READ MORE