Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Standard Description of Services
Standard Description of Services
Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO of Hattiesburg employees perform requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services to commercial properties. Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned program ranges from standard to enhanced services and are intended to limit the survival and spread of emerging viral pathogens.
Here is a general description of standard and enhanced services. It is up to the SERVPRO® of Hattiesburg representative and the property owner or owner representative to determine which service is best suited for the specific situation.
Standard services focus on cleaning and disinfectant application to frequently contacted touch points. These touch points may include:
• Door knobs, pulls, and locks, as well as 1 square foot around the knob, pull, or door jambs
• Push doors
• Stair handrails, elevator car and controls
• Light switches, switch covers, and accessible outlet covers
• Countertops, tabletops, vanity tops, and desktops while taking measures to control overspray and limit potential damage of other items (e.g. paper products, electronic devices, personal property). Disinfection of accessible surfaces without moving contents.
• Chair arms, backs, and height/swivel controls.
• Faucets, sinks, soap dispenser, towel dispenser, dryer, water fountains, napkin dispenser
• Cabinet door and drawer exterior, door and drawer pulls/knobs
• Toilets, urinals, bathroom stalls around locks and handrails, handrails, bathroom fixtures (e.g., toilet paper dispenser and paper towel dispenser), diaper changing stations, fitting room stalls around locks and handrails
• Telephones, computer equipment, shared office equipment, sales registers, point-of-sale equipment
• Exterior of shelves, racking, displays, bookcases, file cabinets, lockers, or other fixtures; disinfection of accessible surfaces without moving contents
Beyond these touch points, there may be additional frequently contacted touchpoints that may need to be cleaned and/or have disinfectant applied. Additional touch points may include operational equipment such as kitchen, fitness, manufacturing, or laundry equipment. SERVPRO of Hattiesburg will consult with the property owner/manager to determine if these items are present and mutually agree on how they will be handled.
The following exclusions would apply unless an agreement is made prior to beginning services. SERVPRO of Hattiesburg will not clean items or surfaces that are not frequently contacted touch points.We will not clean inventory or retail merchandise. We will not be providing cleaning services to the following: Food-related items such as condiments, kitchen food boxes, kitchen food bags, kitchen food containers, beverage or anything that will be consumed by the public.
Interested in our program? Call us at 601-544-0512