Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Standard Description of Services
Standard Description of Services
Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO of Hattiesburg employees perform requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services to commercial properties. Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned program ranges from standard to enhanced services and are intended to limit the survival and spread of emerging viral pathogens.
Here is a general description of standard and enhanced services. It is up to the SERVPRO® of Hattiesburg representative and the property owner or owner representative to determine which service is best suited for the specific situation.
Standard services focus on cleaning and disinfectant application to frequently contacted touch points. These touch points may include:
• Door knobs, pulls, and locks, as well as 1 square foot around the knob, pull, or door jambs
• Push doors
• Stair handrails, elevator car and controls
• Light switches, switch covers, and accessible outlet covers
• Countertops, tabletops, vanity tops, and desktops while taking measures to control overspray and limit potential damage of other items (e.g. paper products, electronic devices, personal property). Disinfection of accessible surfaces without moving contents.
• Chair arms, backs, and height/swivel controls.
• Faucets, sinks, soap dispenser, towel dispenser, dryer, water fountains, napkin dispenser
• Cabinet door and drawer exterior, door and drawer pulls/knobs
• Toilets, urinals, bathroom stalls around locks and handrails, handrails, bathroom fixtures (e.g., toilet paper dispenser and paper towel dispenser), diaper changing stations, fitting room stalls around locks and handrails
• Telephones, computer equipment, shared office equipment, sales registers, point-of-sale equipment
• Exterior of shelves, racking, displays, bookcases, file cabinets, lockers, or other fixtures; disinfection of accessible surfaces without moving contents
Beyond these touch points, there may be additional frequently contacted touchpoints that may need to be cleaned and/or have disinfectant applied. Additional touch points may include operational equipment such as kitchen, fitness, manufacturing, or laundry equipment. SERVPRO of Hattiesburg will consult with the property owner/manager to determine if these items are present and mutually agree on how they will be handled.
The following exclusions would apply unless an agreement is made prior to beginning services. SERVPRO of Hattiesburg will not clean items or surfaces that are not frequently contacted touch points.We will not clean inventory or retail merchandise. We will not be providing cleaning services to the following: Food-related items such as condiments, kitchen food boxes, kitchen food bags, kitchen food containers, beverage or anything that will be consumed by the public.
Interested in our program? Call us at 601-544-0512
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Enhanced Services
Enhanced services build upon standard services by adding cleaning and disinfectant application to less frequently contacted touchpoints. This includes all the common touchpoints that would be treated in standard services with the addition of touch points that may include non-porous surfaces such as:
• Front, sides, and backs of desks, counters, tables, and vanities (if accessible)
• Hard, non-porous contents on tables, desks, or shelves
• Wall hangings
• Windows/mirrors under 8 feet from floor
• Window/door trim
• Bathroom stall walls/doors
• Upper/lower cabinet exteriors
• File cabinet exterior
• Baseboards and the bottom 8 feet of wall surfaces
• Hard surface floors
Enhanced services could also include the cleaning and disinfectant application of porous surfaces such as:
• Cubicle walls
Cleaning of these porous materials will be limited to HEPA vacuuming or wet cleaning based on level of visible soils, type of fiber, and condition and should be evaluated on an as needed basis.
The following exclusions would apply unless an agreement is made prior to beginning services. SERVPRO of Hattiesburg will not clean ceilings or ceiling-mounted fixtures as part of enhanced cleaning services. We will not be responsible for cleaning inventory or retail merchandise. We will not be providing cleaning and disinfecting services inside of cabinets, filing cabinets, desk drawers, refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, lockers or electronic items. We will not be providing cleaning services to the following: Food-related items such as condiments, kitchen food boxes, kitchen food bags, kitchen food containers, beverage or anything that will be consumed by the public.
Interested? Call us today 601-544-0512
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield
Ushering in a new standard of clean
As America gets back to business, we all have a new sense of what it means to be clean. In fact, 89% of consumers are uneasy about going back to brick-and-mortar locations*. At SERVPRO of Hattiesburg, we’re dedicated to inspiring confidence in communities across the country as we find our way to a new normal. And we’re doing just that with Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, our new defensive pathogen cleaning program, goes way beyond standard janitorial cleaning practices. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. With over 50 years of experience in biochemical spill remediation and decontamination, you can trust SERVPRO of Hattiesburg Professionals to bring a higher standard of clean to the places we gather.
So how does it work? It’s grounded in our unique 3 C’s:
• Consult: Not all businesses are the same, so we’ll tailor a bespoke cleaning program based on the unique needs of each facility.
• Clean: Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
• Certify: You’ll know a business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned by the shield posted on their front window. Along with digital emblems and other collateral, this beacon represents their commitment to the comfort and security of their employees, customers and community.
So when you see the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield, you can walk in with confidence. Because you’ll know the #1 choice in clean up and restoration was there.
Are you interested in our Commercial Services, or are you a consumer who wants to learn more?
Call us today! 601-544-0512 or 228-467-4450