Mold Inspection Safety
We recently had a homeowner contact us regarding a property that they were wanting to purchase. The home had been vacant for a great deal of time, and had not had any air circulation through the home. It had also had a hot tub drained on the second floor of the home which led to excess moisture.
When our staff member arrived at the home and entered, the home was entirely covered in mold. The homeowners had been walking through the home periodically for weeks with no protective respirator or gear at all. They had no idea that this could be a hazard to their health. This home is in need of total demo and rebuild inside, and the amount of mold in the home was frightening.
If you suspect that there is mold in your home or business, please take the necessary precautions to protect your health. Have it tested by a professional, and have it restored by a professional. Your health is much more important than the risk is worth.